2/20/13

merajan dadye pasek gelgel sibang kaje TAMPLE

                   Dumadak tan kesengkalan wastu kasidayan
you're all citizens and BENDESA PASEK, do you forget to puree all of you, as in:
lempuyang, at Besakih, in silayukti, pituwi in gelegel dasar buana .
kalo you forget the puree you, may never acquiesce in brotherhood, never stopped finding the temptation, always arguing with relatives, many employment no results.
that's my message to my race I wrote in the epigraph, do not you forget to message me, because of the dangers.
If you comply with my order, hopefully long life, find a nice place, the words you always obeyed, respected, and given grace by God
Hyang widhi / ida betharekawitan, magune luwih, main masolah pradnyan Naya wiweka, sane aketo sube kalikitayang
                  Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

just to share foto joint us whent you visite bali
BALI CAR RENTAL